Introduction of Zinc Fulvic Acid Urea
1. The color of the value-added urea product is brown to black, and the nitrogen content is less than 46%, which meets the national standard of urea nitrogen content (GB2440-2001).
2. The synergistic effect is obvious, and the synergist added has routine detectability.
3. Synergists are natural plant-derived substances and their extracts, which are harmless to the environment, crops and human body.
4. Zinc humic acid synergist is micro-efficient, the content of zinc humic acid is more than 0.12%, and the inhibition rate of ammonia volatilization is more than 10%.
II. Product Characteristics
1. Adding active synergist can improve nutrient utilization.
2. Natural root inducers, deep roots and strong seedlings;
3. Chelate trace element zinc, nutrition is more comprehensive;
4. The combination of quick and long-term effects will increase production safely.
III. Test Verification
Zinc humic acid products have been tested and demonstrated nationwide, and extensive field effect verification tests have been carried out on 17 field crops such as spring maize, cotton, winter wheat, summer maize, peanut, rice and rape in 17 provinces of Heilongjiang, Jilin, Xinjiang, Shaanxi, Shandong, Henan, Hunan, Zhejiang, Hubei, Jiangxi, Chongqing and Guangdong. With the same amount of zinc humic acid urea and common urea, the average yield of crops increased by 9.6%.